We help you find and broaden a dynamic customer base that often starts with the engagement of your employees.
Our goal is to inventory, inspire and re-invigorate your employees. We are passionate about helping you to build a loyal customer foundation that is excited about engaging with your company.
Strategies & Solutions
We help mid-large companies
- UNPACK your mission and vision, in many cases revising and updating both, making you more relevant to current and new markets
- UPDATE and implement processes and procedures, improving systems and efficiencies, increasing your bottom line
- COMMUNICATE effectively and efficiently, internally and externally, creating a culture of engagement and satisfaction
Strategies & Solutions
We help small companies
- DETERMINE causes and bring solutions if you are “stuck”
- EVALUATE your product and determine the sustainability and relevance to current and future markets
- DISCOVER creative pathways into new markets
Who we are
Owner of Infinite Vision
Christine has been coined a “CHO-Corporate Happiness Officer”. She demonstrates extraordinary energy and enthusiasm about creating a culture and climate where everyone is happy with their job and has consistently achieved that synergy with her clients. A passionate leader with a proven track record for translating complex ideas into strategic solutions, she has managed and motivated teams, created and led interdisciplinary workshops and lectures about positive change, sales and profit, employee engagement and working with and understanding millennials.
Christine’s mantra, “Go where life leads you” has led her to work across several industries including non-profit, restaurants and caterers, higher education, manufacturing, art and antiques and construction to name a few. She has more than 30 years of experience in professional communication, customer service, public relations and corporate strategy. Because of her ability to conform to a variety of industry settings and her sincere drive for people to be happy and satisfied in the workplace, “well-connected” is an understatement. Christine has a knack of finding and implementing unique solutions, often by bringing in relevant new stakeholders for your company through her wide network of diverse contacts.
With a background that includes inbound marketing, technical theater, photography, advertising, writing, graphic design and radio programming, Scott (who also happens to be Christine’s cousin) cultivates and advocates for diversity in his personal skill set and in the workplace culture. He embraces lifelong learning and encourages the exchange of ideas and skills to improve cultures and work-spaces with the ultimate goals of efficiency, engagement and success. Scott has a proven ability to implement winning brand management plans. He champions the importance of a recognizable brand identity and a consistent message through creative intuitive media strategies and vision solutions. These present opportunities to ensure continued growth, sustained loyalty and maximized profit.
Infinite Vision is fortunate that Scott recently decided to step away from nearly 15 years in graphics and communication in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry. His enthusiastic nature is infectious and his sense of humor can be seriously twisted. He also resists writing about himself in the third person.
Examples of Scott’s pharmaceutical work:
Shelley’s enthusiasm is infectious. She brightens every room and fosters the belief that anything is possible. A consummate networker, she possesses an uncanny ability to bring people together, prompt them to action and lead them to deliver collaborative, comprehensive results. With a focus on diversity, she is passionate about building capacity toward an outcome of sustainable team development, linking internal and external audiences that cultivate relationships as well as sales.A wide variety of professional experience in health care, education, government, non-profit, and criminal justice explains and reinforces Shelley’s diverse skill set. She has successfully led project management initiatives and streamlined bureaucratic processes which resulted in software acquisition/implementation and new best practices for several business sectors.
With originality, flair, patience and fortitude, Shelley especially stands out as an exemplary event planner from inception to completion. Keeping every detail (including your budget) in mind, she can help you strategize projects, events and processes, culminating in impactful and measurable results. Whether it’s a networking event, a benchmark or a milestone celebration, Shelley delivers an enjoyable and memorable, yet purposeful event designed to elevate and engage any audience.
What Makes Us Different?
- We listen. The most effective way to ensure business goals is to listen and understand your employee and customer base. After working with key stakeholders to refine your company or project goals, we interview employees and customers to assure clear communication and relevant growth.
- We deliver a plan that becomes your solution. Based on your distinct needs, we provide and help you implement simple, innovative efficiencies, changing the way you are perceived internally and externally producing measurable results.
- We recognize that your success is our success. Our signature is that we give your company our undivided attention. Using customized strategies, we will help you transform your business into a vibrant, cohesive organization.
People who’ve worked with us say…
Christine is prolific about breaking visions and goals down to less intimidating steps that can easily be accomplished. I initially hesitated because I did not understand how important community and legislative engagement and holding our own annual events would be to boosting our brand. Christine has brought in multiple resources and opportunities and has strategized ideas that have enabled Icon Snowskates to be a competitive player in several new markets.
Owner, Icon Snowskates
Our Success Formula
engaged employees + consistent systems = loyal customers & higher revenue